Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blastocyst culture

Normally in standard IVF embryos with six to eight cells will be transferred to the uterus on day three after egg collection. Recently there has been a new development in the culture system and the embryos can be extended in culture until day five or six at the blastocyst stage. Mostly only healthy embryos reach this development stage, about 40% to 50% of fertilized oocytes. There is some patient variation. Embryos can be evaluated for their development potential on day three before blastocyst culture is continued.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Mark George,
I am from Vietnam, my name is Huong. I was surfing the Net and read every information you posted. It's so helpful and plenty of precious , reality information. You are so pro in the field of fertility treatment/supporting, you know?!!!
Could you give me some update prices of infertility treatment with blastocyst culture way in some hospital in Bangkok Thailand?! I realy need that to have our final decision at the end of this year.
Thank you in advance for your attention and I do, look forward to receiving from you soon.
Pls drop me just some notes to: huongpg05@hotmail.com.
Wishing you all the best,
H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home